ANIMA MUNDI TAROT REVIEW
A full 78 card deck, featuring the natural world. This nature-based tarot deck is based on the Rider-Waite deck, with my own interpretations inspired by the incredible biodiversity of this planet. “Anima Mundi” is a Latin term which loosely translates to “the world’s soul.” Originally coined by Plato, it is the belief that all living things on this planet are connected as a single spiritual entity.
ANIMA MUNDI CARD DETAILS
• 2.75 x 4.75″ cards (70x120mm)
• 350gsm matte cardstock with linen finish
• Gold foiled edges
• Housed in a sturdy rigid two-part box with a smooth matte laminate finish
• Includes a 52-page guidebook for each deck, with an intro to tarot readings, individual card meanings, and suggested tarot spreads
• Artwork is originally hand-painted with acrylic paints, here in my studio!
Your deck, if shipping within the US, will take 2-5 business days to deliver once shipped. International shipments may take anywhere from 1-6 weeks.
Wholesale orders welcome. If you are a B&M or online retailer, please contact me 🙂
The Anima Mundi tarot deck and its artwork is copyrighted to me, Megan Wyreweden. Copying/using my artwork for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.